Prime Shine Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Shift Leader - Briggsmore
at Prime Shine Inc.
Assist Site Manager to oversee all site operations, safety, staff, staff development, cash management and security, site profitability, customer service standards, and equipment functionality. Maintain standard operating procedures and communicate expectations to be followed by site personnel in order to maintain safe, productive, efficient, profitable and accurate completion of daily operations. Always model the right behaviors and performance expectations.
- Provide customer service by greeting and assisting customers, and responding to customer inquiries and complaints; execute their requests in a timely and friendly manner.
- Assist the Site Manager in directing and supervising employees engaged in sales, inventory-taking, reconciling cash receipts, or in performing services for customers.
- Monitor sales activities to ensure that customers receive satisfactory service and quality goods.
- Enforce and engage in the proper safety, health, and security rules.
- Conduct first-line troubleshooting, maintenance and repair within the scope of abilities; referring to Management or corporate where necessary.
- Represent Prime Shine Brand, Mission, Vision, Values at community events by obtaining and communicating a complete knowledge of Prime Shine products, pricing, and services.
- Ensure that customer service is always at its best at the wash site and delivered by all staff including Cashiering, Customer Interaction and Communication, Enhancing Washes, Claim/Complaint Resolution & Customer Retention.
- Oversee all daily operational activities and tasks including safety, cash management and security, prioritization of activities, delegation and follow through, site inspections, and scheduling to ensure optimal profitability.
- Ensures all facets of wash site safety including property, facilities, equipment, staff, and customers by making daily inspections, immediate corrections, and incident resolutions.
- Monitor wash site equipment for optimal performance and when needed conducting first line troubleshooting and fix then escalating to Engineering and Maintenance as appropriate.
- General housekeeping and cleanliness for their site by inspecting, cleaning, setting the example, and promoting teamwork to ensure all staff take responsibility for site cleanliness and appearance.
- Ensure that all staff conducts themselves with P.R.I.D.E. and are fulfilling mission, vision, values, hustles, smiles and shows outward engagement of staff and customers.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions consistent to job functions, strategies, mission, vision, values.
- Oral Comprehension — The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Oral Expression — The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- Speech Clarity — The ability to speak clearly so others can understand you.
- Speech Recognition — The ability to identify and understand the speech of another person.
- Problem Sensitivity — The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. It does not involve solving the problem, only recognizing there is a problem.
- Deductive Reasoning — The ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
- Category Flexibility — The ability to generate or use different sets of rules for combining or grouping things in different ways.
- Information Ordering — The ability to arrange things or actions in a certain order or pattern according to a specific rule or set of rules (e.g., patterns of numbers, letters, words, pictures, mathematical operations).
- Mathematical Reasoning — The ability to choose the right mathematical methods or formulas to solve a problem.
- Near Vision — The ability to see details at close range (within a few feet of the observer).
In a typical 8 hour day, position requires:
Lifting (up to 50lbs.)
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Work Experience
- Customer Service/Retail experience preferred.
- Computer Skills
- Basic computer skills and knowledge required.