Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Security Officer - Retail Mall in Modesto
at Allied Universal
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Security Officer
- Workdays Available
- Monday - Friday, Saturday - Sunday
- Shifts Available
- Afternoon, Evening, Morning
Are you looking for a large company with great benefits and future opportunities? Allied Universal promotes from within our company! You can start with little, to no, security experience and become one of Allied Universal's many success stories.
Allied Universal is seeking a Security - Public Safety Officers to work at Vintage Faire Mall in Modesto. At Vintage Faire Mall, our vision is to be exceptional--to maintain exceptional people, to provide exceptional service, and to create exceptional results. Perfect job for students and entry-level Security and Customer Service Professionals who want to work with a great team.
Resumes and contact information can be addressed to the Director of Security.
* Must be willing to be trained in the use of handcuffs, and Citizens Arrest.
* The ideal candidate for the Security Officer must be customer service oriented, and enjoy interacting with the public. Prior Security, Military, or Law Enforcement experience is preferred, but applicants considering a career in Law Enforcement or with a Customer Service background are encouraged to apply.
We are North America’s leading security services provider with over 160,000 phenomenal employees. For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! Approximately 65% of our managers were internally promoted! ?You too can start with little, to no security experience and become one of Allied Universal’s many success stories. We have great part-time and flexible schedules! Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today!
Allied Universal is seeking Professional Security Officers. Our Security Officers allow us to contribute to our company’s core purpose of providing unparalleled service, systems and solutions to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses of our communities.
- Be at least 18 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
- Able to obtain a valid guard card/license, as required in the state for which you are applying.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Able to:
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
Allied Universal is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce. Allied Universal will provide qualified individuals with reasonable accommodations pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or any other applicable state or local laws. We are committed to hiring veterans and reservists. Since 2013, we have hired over 25,000 heroes.